You can change the password for the tenant account whose credentials you obtained from the SP.
You cannot change the password for a vCloud Director tenant account. For such accounts, passwords are managed by the SP in vCloud Director.
To change a password for the tenant account:
- In the tenant Veeam Backup & Replication console, from the main menu, select Manage Cloud Credentials.
- In the Manage Cloud Credentials window, select the user name of the tenant account whose password you want to change and click Edit.
- Veeam Backup & Replication will display a notification informing that tenant credentials are currently used to connect to the SP. In the notification window, click Yes.
- In the Credentials window, in the Password field, enter a new password for the tenant account and click OK.
To view the entered password, you can click and hold the eye icon on the right of the field.
- In the Current Password field, enter the current password of the tenant account and click OK.
- In the Manage Cloud Credentials window, click OK.