To provide Repository as a Service to tenants, the SP must set up the Veeam Cloud Connect Backup infrastructure.
As part of the configuration process, the SP must perform the following tasks:
- Deploy the SP Veeam backup server.
- Set up TLS certificates.
- Create cloud gateways.
- Configure cloud repositories.
- [Optional] Configure target WAN accelerators.
- Register tenant accounts.
- Communicate information about the tenant account and gateway to all tenants who plan to connect to the SP.
Once the SP has configured necessary components, tenants can add the SP to their Veeam Backup & Replication consoles and use cloud repositories allocated to them in the SP Veeam Cloud Connect infrastructure.