You can remove specific managed VMs from a license usage report for the Hosting Rental license. When you remove a VM from the report, you can also remove this VM from all jobs to which this VM is added. For every VM removal, you must specify a reason.
To adjust a report:
- Open the Monthly Usage Report window:
- [For automatic reporting] In the notification window informing that the report is generated, click Review.
- [For manual reporting] In the notification window informing that the report is generated, click Review Now.
- In the Monthly Usage Report window, click Adjust.
- In the list of VMs, select the VM that you want to remove from the report and click Remove.
By default, the list of VMs contains all managed VMs included in the report. To quickly find the necessary VM, you can use the search field at the top of the window. You can also select a job from the drop-down list in the Jobs field to view a list of VMs added to the specific job.
- In the Remove Instance window, in the Type in a removal reason field, provide a reason for removing the VM from the report.
- By default, in addition to removing the VM from the report, Veeam Backup & Replication also removes the VM from all jobs to which this VM is added. To keep the VM in the job, clear the Remove this Instance from all jobs check box.
To view the list of jobs that process the VM that you want to remove from the report, click Show jobs.
- Click OK, then click Finish. The change will be reflected in the report.
To reset changes introduced in the report, in the report adjustment window, click Reset.