To let a tenant work with a cloud host that utilizes vCloud Director resources, you must register a vCloud Director tenant account on the SP Veeam backup server. Tenants with registered vCloud Director accounts have access to Organization vDCs intended to act as a target for tenant VM replicas. Tenants without vCloud Director accounts cannot create VM replicas on cloud hosts that utilize vCloud Director resources of the SP.
Before creating a vCloud Director tenant account, check prerequisites. Then use the New Tenant wizard to register a new vCloud Director tenant account.
- Launch the New Tenant wizard.
- Specify bandwidth settings.
- Allocate backup repository resources.
- Allocate compute resources for tenant VM replicas.
- Specify network settings for failover.
- Assess results.
- Finish working with the wizard.
- What you do next.