Starting from Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 Update 2, the SP can remotely access the tenant backup server to manage Veeam Backup & Replication deployed on the tenant side. The SP can connect to a tenant backup server in one of the following ways:
- Connect to a tenant backup server with the Remote Access Console.
- Connect to a tenant backup server over the Remote Desktop Protocol.
As part of the remote tenant backup server management process, the SP may also need to perform the following administration tasks:
- Set up Veeam Backup & Replication to accept connections from a remotely deployed Remote Access Console (over the Internet).
- Manage credentials used to connect to SP and tenant backup servers.
- Adjust remote desktop connection settings.