Limitations for Remote Access Console
The Remote Access Console has the following limitations:
- The Remote Access Console must be of exactly the same version as Veeam Backup & Replication installed on the tenant backup server.
In case versions differ, the Remote Access console will display a notification offering to establish a remote desktop connection to the tenant backup server. To learn more, see Remote Desktop Connection to Tenant.
- The SP cannot perform the following operations with the Remote Access Console:
- Perform file-level restore
- Perform application items restore with Veeam Explorers
- Perform file copy operations using the Files view of the Veeam Backup & Replication console
To overcome this limitation, the SP can establish a remote desktop connection to the tenant backup server. After that, the SP can perform necessary operations in the Veeam Backup & Replication console deployed locally on the tenant backup server.