The SP can change a set of resources provided to a tenant account. For example:
- enable or disable access to backup and replication resources
- add or remove storage quotas on the cloud repository
- subscribe or unsubscribe tenants to/from hardware plans
To edit resources provided to a tenant account (performed by the SP on the SP Veeam backup server):
- Open the Cloud Connect view.
- In the inventory pane, click Tenants.
- In the working area, right-click the necessary tenant and select Properties.
- At the Tenant step of the Edit Tenant wizard, in the Assigned resources section, select what types of Veeam Cloud Connect resources you want to provide to the tenant:
- Backup storage — with this option enabled, you can assign a quota on the cloud repository to the tenant. To learn more, see Allocate Backup Resources.
- Replication resources — with this option enabled, you can subscribe the tenant to a hardware plan. To learn more, see Allocate Replica Resources.
- At the Backup Resources and Replica Resources steps of the wizard, edit backup and replication resources settings as required.
- At the Summary step of the wizard, click Finish to save the changes.
To start working with a new set of resources, the tenant must re-connect to the SP. Veeam Backup & Replication will retrieve information about available backup storages and hardware plans and display cloud repositories and cloud hosts in the tenant's Veeam Backup & Replication console.
After you delete a subtenant account, the agent count in the Veeam Agent license is automatically reset and the agent of the deleted account is revoked from the license.
To re-connect to the SP (performed by the tenant on tenant's Veeam backup server):
- Open the Backup Infrastructure view.
- In the inventory pane, click the Service Providers node.
- In the working area, right-click the SP and select Properties.
- Follow the steps of the Service Provider wizard. At the Summary step of the wizard, click Finish. To learn more, see Connecting to Service Providers.
If the SP has assigned replication resources to a tenant, a tenant may need to configure and deploy the network extension appliance at the Network Extension step of the Service Provider wizard. To learn more, see Configure Network Extension Appliances.