Before You Begin
In this article
Before you add a new Active Directory tenant account, check the following prerequisites:
- A TLS certificate must be installed on the SP Veeam backup server.
- At least one cloud gateway must be added in the Veeam Cloud Connect infrastructure on the SP backup server.
- Backup repositories that you plan to use as cloud repositories must be added to your backup infrastructure. When you create a tenant account, you can allocate storage resources for the tenant only on those backup repositories that are currently added to Veeam Backup & Replication.
- You must have access to the domain controller of an Active Directory domain for whose user you want to create a tenant account. You will be able to select an account to connect to the domain controller when adding the Active Directory tenant account.
- Make sure that you have familiarized yourself with considerations and limitations for the Active Directory tenant account functionality.