Setting Up Tenant Veeam Cloud Connect Infrastructure
To be able to use cloud repository and cloud connect replication resources, you must set up Veeam Cloud Connect infrastructure components on the tenant side.
As part of the configuration process, you must perform the following tasks:
- Deploy the tenant Veeam backup server.
- Connect source virtualization hosts.
- Find a service provider.
- Connect to a service provider.
- [For Veeam Cloud Connect Replication] Specify default gateways.
- [Optional] Configure source WAN accelerator.
Once you have performed these tasks, you can configure data protection jobs in Veeam Backup & Replication and target them at the cloud repository and/or the cloud host.