All groups created in Veeam ONE Monitor will automatically become available in the VAO UI. However, after you create a VM group in the Veeam ONE Monitor, the group may not appear in the VAO UI immediately. Data synchronization process between VAO and Veeam ONE may take several minutes to complete.
Unless a VM group is INCLUDED into the list of plan components available for a scope, it will not be visible for use in orchestration plans for the scope. By default, all discovered groups are excluded from the list of plan components available for scopes created manually; only the Default scope has all the groups included.
To modify the list of VM groups available for a scope:
- Log in to the VAO UI as a VAO Administrator. For details, see Accessing VAO UI.
- Switch to the Administration tab.
- Navigate to Plan Components > VM Groups.
- Select the scope.
- Click the Scopes link.
- In the Change Scope window, select a check box next to the required scope, and click Apply.
- Select check boxes next to the necessary groups, and click Include or Exclude.
You can simultaneously edit the list of plan components available for multiple scopes. To do that, select check boxes next to the required scopes in the Change Scope window. After you click Include or Exclude, the changes will be applied to all the selected scopes at the same time.
After you make a VM group INCLUDED for a scope, Plan Authors will be able to add this group to orchestration plans for the scope. For more information on creating and editing orchestration plans, see Working with Failover Plans and Working with Restore Plans.