Assigning Custom Tags to Veeam Backup Agents
In Veeam Service Provider Console, you can assign custom tags for discovered computers and managed Veeam backup agents. Assigning custom tags might help you differentiate computers that have same or similar names.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Company Owner, Company Administrator, Location Administrator.
Assigning Custom Tags
To assign custom tags to managed computers:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- Navigate to one of the following tabs:
- Managed Computers > Discovered Computers or Managed Computers > Backup Agents
- Backup Jobs > Computers > Managed by Console
- Protected Data > Computers
- Select a Veeam backup agent or a computer in the list.
- Click a link in the Tag column.
If the column is hidden, click the ellipsis on the right of the list header and select Tag in the list of properties that must be displayed.
- In the Assign Tag window, specify a tag that must be assigned to a computer and click Apply.