You can acknowledge alarms to let other users know that an issue is being investigated or resolved, so no attention is required from their side.
To perform these tasks, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Company Owner, Company Administrator, Location Administrator.
To manually resolve one or more alarms:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Active Alarms.
Veeam Service Provider Console will display a list of all triggered alarms.
To narrow down the list of alarms, you can apply the following filters:
- Alarm — search triggered alarms by name.
- Status — limit the list of alarms by the alarm status (Resolved, Warning, Error, Information, Acknowledged).
- Product — limit the list of the alarms by product for which the alarm is triggered (Veeam Backup & Replication (including public cloud backup), Veeam ONE, Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365, Veeam Agent).
- Time Period — limit the list of alarms by the time when alarms were triggered.
- Location — limit the list of alarms by location for which alarms were triggered. To limit the list of alarms by location, use filter at the top left corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window.
- Select the necessary alarms in the list.
- At the top of the alarm list, click Acknowledge Alarm.
Alternatively, you can right-click the necessary alarm and choose Acknowledging Alarm.
- In the Acknowledge Alarm window, specify a comment about acknowledging the alarm.
- Click OK.
The specified alarm resolution comment will be available in the list of alarm status changes. To view the comment, click the N. of Repeats link for the triggered alarm, and then click the Comment link for the necessary status change. For details on viewing alarms, see Viewing and Exporting Triggered Alarms.