You can acknowledge alarms to let other users know that an issue is being investigated or resolved, so no attention is required from their side.
To perform these tasks, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Company Owner, Company Administrator, Location Administrator.
To manually resolve one or more alarms:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Active Alarms.
- Select the necessary alarms in the list.
- At the top of the alarm list, click Acknowledge Alarm.
- In the Acknowledge Alarm window, specify a comment about resolving the alarm.
- Click OK.
The specified alarm resolution comment will be available in the list of alarm status changes. To view the comment, click the N. of Repeats link for the triggered alarm, and then click the Comment link for the necessary status change. For details on viewing alarms, see Viewing and Exporting Triggered Alarms.