Before you start working with Veeam Availability Console, you must fill out the company profile. The profile contains information about your company, such as the company name, address, contact person details and so on. Information specified in the company profile is included in invoices.
Some information in the company profile is populated by the Veeam Availability Console Portal Administrator, when a company account is registered. You must check provided details and fill the remaining information in the company profile.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Company Owner, Company Administrator.
Filling Company Profile
To fill the company profile:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Company Info.
- In the Tax ID field, specify the company tax identification number.
- In the Country, State, City, Street, Phone, ZIP code fields, specify the company address and phone number.
- In the Web Site field, specify an URL of a company website.
- Click Save.