Before you start working with Veeam Availability Console, you must fill out the company profile. The profile contains information about your company, such as the company name, address, contact person details and so on. Information specified in the company profile is included in invoices.
Some information in the company profile is populated by the Veeam Availability Console Portal Administrator, when a company account is registered. You must check provided details and fill the remaining information in the company profile.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Company Owner, Company Administrator.
How to Fill Company Profile
To fill the company profile:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Company Info.
- In the Tax ID field, specify the company tax identification number.
- In the Country, State, City, Street, Phone, ZIP code fields, specify the company address and phone number.
- In the Primary Contact First Name, Primary Contact Last Name, Primary Contact Email and Primary Contact Telephone fields, specify the name and contact details of a person being the primary contact for questions about managed backup services and operations in the company.
- In the Secondary Contact, Secondary Contact Email and Secondary Contact Telephone fields, specify the name and contact details of a person being the secondary contact for questions about managed backup services and operations in the company.
- Click Save.