Removing Microsoft 365 Organizations
You can remove registered Microsoft 365 organizations from Veeam Service Provider Console and Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365. In this case, all backup and backup copy jobs configured for the removed organization will be deleted. Backed up data will remain on backup repositories.
To remove an organization:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Plugin Library.
- Click the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 plugin tile.
- In the menu on the left, click Organizations.
- Select the necessary organizations from the list.
- At the top of the list, click Remove.
Alternatively, you can right-click the necessary organization and choose Remove.
- In the confirmation window, click Remove.