You can remove backup policies configured by your company users in the Client Portal.
When removing backup policies, note the following limitations:
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Company Owner, Company Administrator.
How to Remove Backup Policies
To remove a backup policy:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For more details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Backup Policies.
- Select the necessary policy in the list.
To find a backup policy, you can use the following controls:
- Use the search field to find a backup policy by name.
- Use the Type filter to show backup policies for workstations or servers only.
- Use the Policy Type filter to show only predefined policies and policies by the Portal Administrator, or policies created by your company users.
- At the top of the policies list, click Remove.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm removal.