Modifying Microsoft 365 Organizations
To modify registered Microsoft 365 organization:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Plugin Library.
- Click the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 plugin tile.
- In the menu on the left, click Organizations.
- Select the necessary organization from the list.
- At the top of the list, click Edit.
Alternatively, you can right-click the necessary organization and choose Edit.
Veeam Service Provider Console will launch the Edit Organization wizard.
- Modify organization settings as described in Registering Microsoft 365 Organizations.
- Save changes.