Uninstalling Management Agents
You can uninstall Veeam Service Provider Console management agents from managed computers. After you uninstall management agents from managed computers, you will no longer be able to manage backup software on these computers:
- Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager on Veeam backup servers.
- Veeam backup agents on managed computers.
When you uninstall a management agent from a computer protected with Veeam backup agent, the Veeam backup agent will be switched to the Unmanaged mode. The number of used and total licenses in the Veeam Service Provider Console license pool will be updated.
You cannot uninstall management agents with the Rejected status.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Company Owner, Company Administrator, Location Administrator.
Uninstalling Management Agents from Discovered Computers
To uninstall Veeam Service Provider Console management agents from one or more managed computers:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Managed Computers.
- Open the Discovered Computers tab.
- Select the necessary computers in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Management Agent and choose Delete.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm management agent removal.