Removing Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 Jobs
If you no longer want to protect data of a managed Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 organization, you can remove a backup job configuration.
To remove a job configuration from Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Backup Jobs.
- Open the Microsoft 365 Objects tab.
- Choose the necessary jobs in the list and click Remove.
Alternatively, you can right-click the necessary job and choose Remove.
- In the Remove Job window, click Yes to confirm removal.