You can modify settings of previously created locations.
To perform the task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Company Owner, Company Administrator.
Modifying Location Settings
To modify location settings:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Locations.
- Select the necessary location in the list.
- At the top of the location list, click Edit.
- Modify location settings as described in Creating Locations.
- Click OK.