You can view Veeam backup agent job details and export them to a CSV or XML file.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Company Owner, Company Administrator, Company User.
Company can only view job details, but cannot perform export.
Viewing and Exporting Veeam Backup Agent Job Details
To view and export Veeam backup agent job details:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For more details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Backup Jobs.
- Open the Managed Backup Agents tab.
Veeam Availability Console will display a list of jobs for managed Veeam backup agents.
- To narrow down the list of backup jobs, you can apply the following filters:
- Computer name — limit the list of jobs by the name of a protected computer.
- Backup policy — limit the list of jobs by the name of a backup policy.
- Status — limit the list of jobs by the result of the latest job session (Success, Warning, Failed, Running).
- Assigned policy — limit the list of jobs by the backup policy assignment status (Assigned, Not assigned, Custom, Outdated).
- Operation mode — limit the list of jobs by operation mode (Servers, Workstations).
- Platform type — limit the list of jobs by platform type (Physical, Cloud).
- UI mode — limit the list of jobs by mode (Read-Only, Full).
- Backup Target — limit the list of jobs by the target location of backup files (Local, Offsite).
- Location — limit the list of jobs by location to which jobs belong. To limit the list of jobs by location, use a filter at the top left corner of the Veeam Availability Console window.
- To export job details, click Export and choose a format of the exported data:
- Export CSV — choose this option to structure exported data as a CSV file.
- Export XML — choose this option to structure exported data as an XML file.
The file with exported data will be saved to the default download location on your computer.
Each Veeam backup agent job in the list is described with a set of properties. By default, some properties in the list are hidden. To display additional properties, click the ellipsis on the right of the list header and choose properties that must be displayed.
- Job Status — status of the latest job session (Success, Warning, Failed, Running).
- Location — name of a location to which a managed computer belongs.
- Computer Name — name of a managed computer on which the backup job is configured.
- Backup Policy — backup policy assigned to Veeam backup agent.
- Restore Points — number of restore points available in the backup chain for a managed computer.
- Backup Size — total size of all restore points for a managed computer.
- Destination — location where backup files for a managed computer reside.
- Last Run — date and time when the latest backup job session started.
- Duration — duration of the latest job session.
- Scheduling — job scheduling settings.
- Repository Free Space — amount of free space available on the target repository (repository where backup files for a managed computer reside).
- Next Run — date and time of the next backup job session according to the backup schedule.
- Last Modified — date and time when settings of the backup job were last modified.
- Modified By — user who last modified job settings.
- Backup Mode — backup operation mode (Workstation, Server).
- Platform — computer platform on which the backup job is configured (Physical, Cloud).
- Operation Mode — backup job operation mode (Workstation, Server).
- Avg. Duration — average time it took to complete the job session (total job duration time for the previous month divided by the number of times the job ran).
- UI Mode — agent UI access mode (Read-Only, Full).