To modify account settings:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Plugin Library.
- Click the Veeam Backup for Public Clouds plugin tile.
- In the menu on the left, click Accounts.
- Select the necessary account in the list.
To narrow down the list of accounts, you can apply the following filters:
- Account — search the list of appliances by server name.
- Platform — limit the list of appliances by platform (All, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure).
- At the top of the list, click Edit.
Alternatively, you can right-click the necessary account and choose Edit.
- Modify account settings.
For details on account settings, see Adding Accounts.
- Save changes.