Editing Azure Service Account
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure allows you to modify service account settings specified while adding the service account to the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure infrastructure:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Accounts > Azure Account.
- Select the service account and click Edit.
- Complete the Edit Azure Account wizard.
- To provide a new name and description for the account, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Azure Service Account (step 2).
- To renew the client secret of the currently used Azure AD application or to connect to another service principal, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Azure Service Account (step 3).
If you do not plan to change the settings of the Azure AD application, select the Don't change current service account settings option.
- [This step applies only if you have selected the Renew application or Specify existing service account option]. To add your Azure AD application to a Microsoft Azure Active Directory resource group, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Azure Service Account (step 4).
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review configuration information and click Finish.