Step 3. Specify Resource Settings
At the Resource step of the Create a private endpoint wizard, do the following:
- From the Subscription drop-down list, select a Microsoft Azure subscription where a SQL Server that you want to protect belongs.
- From the Resource type drop-down list, select the Microsoft.Sql/servers type.
- From the Resource drop-down list, select the SQL Server that you want to protect.
If you plan to back up SQL databases using a staging server, you must select the SQL Server that will be used as a staging one. To learn how to use staging servers, see Performing Backup.
- From the Target sub-resource drop-down list, select sqlServer.
- Click Next: Configuration >.