Specifying Weekly Schedule
To create a weekly schedule for the backup policy, at the Schedule step of the wizard, do the following:
- Set the Weekly retention toggle to On and click Edit Weekly Settings.
- In the Create weekly schedule window, select days of the week when Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure will create snapshots.
- Use the Create restore points at drop-down list to schedule a specific time for the backup policy to run.
- In the Weekly retention section, specify the number of restore points that you want to keep in a snapshot chain.
If the restore point limit is exceeded, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure removes the earliest restore point from the chain. For more information, see Retention Policy for Snapshots.
- To save changes made to the backup policy settings, click Apply.