Specifying Monthly Schedule
To create a monthly schedule for the backup policy, at the Schedule step of the wizard, do the following:
- Set the Monthly retention toggle to On and click Edit Monthly Settings.
- In the Create monthly schedule window, select months when the backup policy will create snapshots.
- Use the Create restore points at and Run on drop-down lists to schedule a specific time and day for the backup policy to run.
- In the Monthly retention section, specify the number of restore points that you want to keep in a snapshot chain.
If the restore point limit is exceeded, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure removes the earliest restore point from the chain. For more information, see Retention Policy for Snapshots.
- To save changes made to the backup policy settings, click Apply.