Viewing License Information
Each Azure resource that has a restore point created in the past 31 days is considered to be protected and consumes 1 license unit. To view the list of Azure resources that consume license units, do the following:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Licensing > License Info.
The License Info tab provides general information on the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure license:
- Status — the license status. The status depends on the license edition, the number of days remaining until license expiration and the number of days remaining in the grace period (if any).
- Expiration Date — the date when the license will expire.
- Licensed To — the name of an organization to which the license was issued.
- Support ID — the unique identification number of the support contract (required for contacting the Veeam Customer Support Team).
- Type — the license edition (Free, BYOL).
- Instances — the number of protected Azure resources that consume the license units.