Viewing License Information
Each Azure VM that has a restore point created in the past 31 days is considered to be protected and consumes 1 license unit. To view the list of Azure VMs that consume license units, do the following:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Licensing > License Usage.
The License Usage tab provides general information on the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure license:
- Type — the type of the license unit.
- Instances — the number of protected Azure VMs that consume the license units.
- State — the license status. The status depends on the license edition, the number of days remaining until license expiration and the number of days remaining in the grace period (if any).
- Last Backup — the date and time of the last backup session.