Restoring Configuration Data Using Web UI
To restore the configuration database of a backup appliance using the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure Web UI, do the following:
- Launch the Configuration Restore wizard.
- Choose a backup file.
- Review the backup file info.
- Choose restore options.
- Track the restore progress.
- View the results of verification steps.
- Finish working with the wizard.
Consider the following:
After Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure performs configuration restore, it rescans the whole infrastructure to detect obsolete snapshots. These snapshots are then removed from the configuration database according to the specified global retention settings.