Editing Worker Configurations
For each worker configuration, you can modify settings specified while adding the worker configuration to Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Workers > Network.
- Select the worker configuration and click Edit.
- Complete the Edit Worker Network Configuration wizard:
- To modify the virtual network and subnet to which the related worker instances are connected, and to change the security group associated with the specified subnet, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Worker Configurations (step 3).
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review configuration information and click Finish to confirm the changes.
If there are any worker instances created based on the selected configuration that are currently involved in a backup or restore process, the changes will be applied only when the process completes.