Step 8. Finish Working with Wizard
At the Summary step of the wizard, review summary information and click Finish.
It is recommended that you run the backup policy configuration check to verify whether specified accounts have all the required permissions, and networks settings are configured properly to launch worker instances. To run the configuration check, click Test Configuration. Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure will display the Policy configuration test window where you can view the progress and results of the performed check. If the account permissions are insufficient or worker instance settings are not configured properly, the check will complete with errors.
Fixing Network Issues
If the backup policy check reveals that network settings are not configured properly, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure will not be able to launch worker instances and thus perform the backup.
To fix network issues:
- Close the Policy configuration test window, and then click Finish to close the Add Policy wizard.
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure will save the configured backup policy.
- To prevent the backup policy from failing, disable it. For details, see Disabling and Enabling Backup Policies.
- Depending on the error message received after the backup policy check, do the following:
- Make sure that network settings are configured for each Azure region selected at the step 3b. For information on how to configure network settings for Azure regions, see Managing Workers.
- Make sure that virtual networks specified in network settings for Azure regions have access to the required Azure services. The required Azure services are listed in the System Requirements section.
- After network issues are fixed, you can enable the backup policy. For details, see Disabling and Enabling Backup Policies.