Setting Backup Policy Priority
By default, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure runs backup policies in the order you create them. However, you can set the backup policy priority manually.
- Navigate to Policies.
- Switch to the necessary tab and select the necessary resource.
- Click Policy Priority.
- In the Priority Order window:
- Select a backup policy in the list of existing policies.
- To move the policy up or down the list, use the Up and Down arrows.
- To save changes made to the priority order, click Apply.
If Azure resource is included into multiple backup policies, it will be processed only by the backup policy that has the highest priority.