You can uninstall Veeam backup agents on client computers. During the uninstall procedure, both Veeam backup agents and Veeam Availability Console management agents are removed from client machines.
If a managed computer runs Veeam Backup & Replication or Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager together with Veeam backup agent, a Veeam Availability Console management agent is not removed as part of the uninstall procedure.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Company Owner, Company Administrator.
Uninstalling Veeam Backup Agents
To uninstall Veeam backup agents from one or more client computers:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For more details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Managed Computers.
- Open the Backup Agents tab.
- Select the necessary Veeam backup agents in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Backup Agent and choose Delete.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm removal.