If you no longer need a location, you can remove it. The cloud repository storage quota of the removed location will be added to the quota of the Default location.
To perform the task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Company Owner, Company Administrator.
To remove a location:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Locations.
- Select the necessary location in the list.
- At the top of the location list, click Remove.