If you no longer need a location, you can remove it. After you remove a location, all Veeam backup agents, Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager servers associated with this location will be moved to the Default location. The cloud repository storage quota of the removed location will be added to the quota of the Default location.
To perform the task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Company Owner, Company Administrator.
How to Remove Locations
To remove a location:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Locations.
- Select the necessary location in the list.
- At the top of the location list, click Remove.
- In the displayed window, click Yes to confirm deletion.