Viewing and Exporting Account Details
To view and export account details:
- Log in to Veeam Service Provider Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Service Provider Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Service Provider Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Plugin Library.
- Click the Veeam Backup for Public Clouds plugin tile.
- In the menu on the left, click Accounts.
- To export account details, click Export to and choose a format of the exported data:
- CSV — choose this option to structure exported data as a CSV file.
- XML — choose this option to structure exported data as an XML file.
The file with exported data will be saved to the default download location on your computer.
Each Veeam Backup for Public Clouds account in the list is described with the following properties:
- Account Name — Veeam Backup for Public Clouds account name.
- Account ID — Amazon Web Services account ID.
- Status — status of account connection to an appliance.
- Platform — appliance platform (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure).
- Created by — name of the user who created the account.
- Appliances — Veeam Backup for Public Clouds appliances to which the account is assigned.
- Description — account description.