You can modify settings of a saved backup report configuration. These can be report configurations created both in the Veeam Availability Console Client Portal, and configurations created by the Portal Administrator.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Company Owner, Company Administrator.
How to Modify Backup Report Configuration
To modify report configuration:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, under Reporting click Reports.
- Open the Report Configuration tab.
- Select the necessary report configuration and click Edit at the top of the list.
- Modify settings of the report configuration as described in Configuring Backup Reports.
You can modify all report configuration settings except the report type.
- Save changes.