You can restart Veeam backup agents on remote computers.
To perform this task, a user must have one of the following roles assigned: Company Owner, Location Administrator.
Restarting Veeam Backup Agents
To restart Veeam backup agents on one or more remote computers:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Managed Computers.
- Open the Discovered Backup Agents tab.
- Select the necessary Veeam backup agents in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Backup Agent and choose Restart.