Editing IAM Role Settings
In this article
For each IAM role added to Veeam Backup for AWS, you can modify the IAM role settings:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Accounts > IAM Roles.
- Select the check box next to an IAM role whose settings you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Complete the Edit IAM Role wizard.
- To provide a new name and description for the IAM role, follow the instructions provided in section Adding IAM Roles (step 2).
- To edit the IAM role settings, follow the instructions provided in section Adding IAM Roles (step 3).
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review summary information and click Finish.