Editing IAM Role Settings
You can edit settings of IAM roles added to Veeam Backup for AWS. For example, you may want to change an IAM role description.
To edit settings of an IAM role:
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Backup for AWS window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Accounts.
- On the IAM Roles tab, select the check box next to the IAM role whose settings you want to edit.
You can use the search field to find the necessary IAM role by name.
- At the top of IAM roles list, click Edit.
- Edit IAM role settings as described in Adding IAM Roles.