Configuring General Settings
Veeam Backup for AWS allows you to configure general settings that are applied to all performed operations and deployed infrastructure components.
- Define for how long obsolete snapshots and session records must be retained.
- Configure notification settings for automated delivery of reports.
- Provide certificates to secure connections between Veeam Backup for AWS components.
- Change the time zone set on the backup appliance.
- Configure single sign-on settings to retrieve user identities from an identity provider.