Connecting to Existing Appliances
If you have already deployed a backup appliance, you can add the appliance to the backup infrastructure:
- Launch the New Veeam Backup for AWS Appliance wizard.
- Choose a deployment mode.
- Specify an AWS account in which the appliance resides.
- Choose the appliance that you want to connect to.
- Specify the connection type.
- Specify a user whose credentials will be used to connect to the appliance.
- Configure repository settings.
- Wait for the appliance to be added to the backup infrastructure.
- Finish working with the wizard.