To view and manage backed-up DynamoDB table data, navigate to Protected Data > DynamoDB. The DynamoDB tab displays information on all protected DynamoDB tables and allows you to remove restore points of the tables if you no longer need them.
For each backed-up DynamoDB table, Veeam Backup for AWS creates a record in the configuration database with the following set of properties:
- Name — a name of a DynamoDB table.
- Policy — a name of the backup policy that processed the DynamoDB table.
- Restore Points— a number of restore points created for the DynamoDB table.
To view the list of restore points, click the link in the Restore Points column. The Available Restore Points window will display information on each restore point, including the following: the date when the restore point was created, the type of the restore point, the backup vault where the restore point is stored, and the configured retention policy settings (D — daily, W — weekly, M — monthly or Y — yearly).
- Latest Restore Point — the date and time of the latest restore point that was created for the DynamoDB table.
- Backup Size — the size of all backups created for the DynamoDB table stored in backup vaults.
- Region — an AWS Region in which the DynamoDB table resides.
- AWS Account — an AWS account where the DynamoDB table belong.