You can edit or remove from the configuration database credentials records created for SMTP servers.
To perform actions with a credentials record:
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Backup for AWS window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Accounts.
- On the SMTP Accounts tab, select the necessary credentials record from the list and click the following links:
- Edit — to edit settings of the credentials record.
- Remove — to remove the credentials record from the configuration database.