Managing Backed-Up EFS Data
To view and manage backed-up EFS file system data, navigate to Protected Data > EFS. The EFS tab displays information on all protected EFS file systems and allows you to remove restore points of the file systems if you no longer need them.
For each backed-up Amazon EFS file system, Veeam Backup for AWS creates a record in the configuration database with the following set of properties:
- Name — a name of an EFS file system.
- Backup Policy — a name of the backup policy that processed the EFS file system.
- Restore Points — a number of restore points created for the EFS file system.
- Latest Restore Point — the date and time of the latest restore point that was created for the EFS file system.
- Total Size — a size of the EFS file system storage.
- Region — an AWS Region in which the EFS file system resides.
- AWS Account — an AWS account where the EFS file system belong.
- File System ID — an AWS ID of the EFS file system.