Configuring Backup Settings
To specify backup vaults used to store backups of the selected EFS file systems, do the following:
- In the Backups section of the Targets step of the wizard, click Choose backup vaults.
- In the Choose backup vaults window, for each AWS Region included in the policy, specify a backup vault to save and organize file system backups. To do that:
- Select an AWS Region and click Edit.
- In the Edit Backup Vault window, from the Backup vault drop-down list, select the necessary backup vault.
For a backup vault to be displayed in the Backup vault list, it must be created in the AWS Backup console as described in AWS Documentation. If you have not created a backup vault for the selected AWS Region, Veeam Backup for AWS will display only the default backup vault existing in this region.
Make sure policies assigned to the selected backup vault allow Veeam Backup for AWS to access vault resources and to perform backup, backup copy and restore operations. For more information on vault access policies, see AWS Documentation.
- Click Save.
- To save changes made to the backup policy settings, click Apply.