Configuring Backup Settings
To specify backup vaults used to store backups of the selected EFS file systems, do the following:
- In the Backups section of the Targets step of the wizard, click Choose backup vaults.
- In the Choose backup vaults window, for each AWS Region included in the policy, specify a backup vault to save and organize file system backups. To do this:
- Select an AWS Region and click Edit.
- In the Edit Backup Vault window, from the Backup vault drop-down list, select the necessary backup vault.
For a backup vault to be displayed in the Backup vault list, it must be created in the AWS Backup console as described in AWS Documentation. If you have not created a backup vault for the selected AWS Region, Veeam Backup for AWS will display only the default backup vault existing in this region.
- Click Save.
- To save changes made to the backup policy settings, click Apply.