Changing User Passwords
For Veeam Backup for AWS user accounts, you can change the password specified while creating the account:
You cannot change the password for a user account which user identity was obtained from an identity provider.
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Accounts > Portal Users.
- Select the user account and click Change Password.
- In the Change Password window, do the following:
- In the Old password field, enter the currently used password.
- In the Password field, specify a new password.
- In the Repeat Password field, confirm the new password.
- Click OK.