Removing VPC Configuration Backups
Veeam Backup for AWS applies the configured retention policy settings to automatically remove VPC configuration backups created by the VPC Configuration Backup policy. If necessary, you can also remove the backed-up data manually.
If you remove a configuration record for an AWS Region, all VPC configuration backups for the selected AWS Region will be removed.
To remove backed-up data manually, do the following:
- Navigate to Protected Data > VPC.
- Select the configuration record for which you want to remove the backed-up data.
- Click Remove and select either of the following options:
- Backups — to remove all VPC configuration backups for the selected configuration record from the Veeam Backup for AWS database.
If you remove Amazon VPC configuration backups from the Veeam Backup for AWS database but leave their additional copies in a backup repository, you must to re-add the backup repository to Veeam Backup for AWS to be able to view the additional copies in this repository.
- Backup Copies — to remove all VPC configuration backups of all AWS Regions within selected AWS account from the backup repository, specified in the target settings of the VPC Configuration Backup policy.