Getting Technical Support
When you submit a support case, it is recommended that you provide the Veeam Customer Support Team with the following information:
- Version information for the product and its infrastructure components
- The error message or an accurate description of the problem you are facing
- Log files
To view the product details:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Support Information.
The About section of the Updates tab displays the following information:
- Server Version — the currently installed version of Veeam Backup for AWS.
- AWS ID — the ID of the AWS account where Veeam Backup for AWS is installed.
- Support ID — the ID of the Veeam support contract.
To download the product logs, do the following:
- Switch to the Download Logs tab.
- Click Download Logs.
- In the Download Logs window, specify a time interval for which logs must be collected:
- Select the Collect logs for the last option if you want to collect data for a specific number of days in the past.
- Select the Collect logs for the time period from option if you want to collect data for a specific period of time in the past.
- Click OK.
Veeam Backup for AWS will collect logs for the specified time interval and save them to the default download folder on the local machine in a single log.zip archive.