In the Veeam Backup browser, you can find necessary files and folders of the backed-up EC2 instance and save them to the local machine.
To save files and folders to the local machine, complete the following steps:
- In the Veeam Backup browser, expand the necessary folder in the file system tree on the left.
- Select check boxes next to the necessary items in the working area on the right.
You can use the search field to find items by name.
- Click the Download link to save selected items to the local machine.
Veeam Backup for AWS saves items to the default download location on the local machine in a single Restored.zip archive.
Using Recovery Lists
You can add items from multiple folders to a recovery list and restore these items all at once.
To add items from a folder to the recovery list:
- Expand the necessary folder in the file system tree on the left.
- Select check boxes next to the necessary items in the working area on the right and click the Add to Recovery List link.
To remove items from the recovery list:
- Click the Pending Recovery link at the top of the window.
- Select check boxes next to the items you want to remove from the recovery list and click the Remove from the list link.