You can edit settings of S3 repositories that you added to Veeam Backup for AWS. For example, you may want to change an S3 repository name or description, or enable encryption for the repository.
You cannot change an Amazon S3 bucket and folder for an S3 repository.
To edit settings of an S3 repository:
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Backup for AWS window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Repositories.
- Select the check box next to the repository whose settings you want to edit.
You can use the search field to find the necessary repository by name.
- At the top of the repositories list, click Edit.
- Edit repository settings as described in Adding S3 Repositories.