Editing Backup Repository Settings
For each backup repository, you can modify settings configured while adding the repository to the Veeam Backup for AWS infrastructure:
You cannot change an Amazon S3 bucket, folder and storage class for a backup repository.
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Repositories.
- Select the check box next to the backup repository and click Edit.
- Complete the Edit Repository wizard.
- To provide a new name and description for the backup repository, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Backup Repositories (step 2).
- To enable encryption for the repository or to change the encryption settings, follow the instructions provided in section Adding Backup Repositories (step 4).
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review summary information and click Finish to confirm the changes.
As soon as you click Finish, Veeam Backup for AWS will start modifying the backup repository settings. To track the progress, select the Go to Sessions check box to proceed to the Sessions Log page.