Editing S3 Repository Settings
For each S3 repository added to Veeam Backup for AWS, you can modify the S3 repository name or description, or enable encryption for the S3 repository.
You cannot change an Amazon S3 bucket and folder for an S3 repository.
To edit settings of an S3 repository, do the following:
- Switch to the Configuration page.
- Navigate to Repositories.
- Select the check box next to the S3 repository and click Edit.
- Complete the Edit Repository wizard.
- To provide a new name and description for the S3 repository, follow the instructions provided in section Adding S3 Repositories (step 2).
- To enable encryption for the repository, follow the instructions provided in section Adding S3 Repositories (step 5).
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review summary information and click Finish to confirm the changes.
As soon as you click Finish, Veeam Backup for AWS will start modifying the S3 repository settings. To track the progress, click Go to Sessions in the Confirmation window to proceed to the Sessions Log page.