Creating Credentials Records
To create a credentials record for an SMTP server:
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Backup for AWS window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Accounts.
- On the SMTP Accounts tab, click Add.
Veeam Backup for AWS will launch the Add Account wizard.
- At the Account Name step of the wizard, specify a name and description for the credentials record.
- At the Account step of the wizard, specify credentials of a user account that has permissions to access the SMTP server.
Veeam Backup for AWS will use the specified credentials to authenticate against the SMTP server.
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review details of the credentials record and click Finish.