Managing Backed-Up VPC Configuration Data
For each protected AWS Region within the AWS account, Veeam Backup for AWS creates a configuration record in the database. To view all existing configuration records, navigate to Protected Data > VPC.
Each configuration record is described with a set of properties:
- AWS Account — a name of an AWS account whose IAM role was used to collect VPC configuration data.
- Region — an AWS Region whose VPC configuration data is backed up.
- Latest Backup — the date and time of the latest created restore point.
- Latest Changes — the summary of changes in the VPC configuration in comparison with the previous restore point.
- Restore Points — a number of restore points created for the VPC configuration.
In the Configuration details section, Veeam Backup for AWS displays the backed-up VPC configuration details for the selected configuration record.