VPC Configuration Data
To view and manage backed-up VPC configuration data, navigate to Protected Data > VPC. The VPC tab displays information on all saved VPC configurations, and allows you to export the configurations and to remove configuration restore points if you no longer need them.
For each protected AWS Region within the AWS account, Veeam Backup for AWS creates a configuration record in the database. To view all existing configuration records, navigate to Protected Data > VPC.
Each configuration record is described with a set of properties:
- AWS Account — a name of an AWS account whose IAM role was used to collect VPC configuration data.
- Region — an AWS Region whose VPC configuration data is backed up.
- Latest Backup— the date and time of the latest created restore point.
- Latest Changes — the summary of changes in the VPC configuration in comparison with the previous restore point.
- Restore Points — a number of restore points created for the VPC configuration.
In the Configuration details section, Veeam Backup for AWS displays the backed-up VPC configuration details for the selected configuration record.