Configuring Backup Settings
To specify backup vaults that will be used to store backups of the selected DynamoDB tables, do the following:
- In the Backups section of the Targets step of the wizard, click Choose backup vaults.
- In the Choose backup vaults window, for each AWS Region included in the policy, specify a backup vault that Veeam Backup for AWS will use to store backups of protected DynamoDB tables. To do that:
- Select an AWS Region and click Edit.
- In the Edit Backup Vault window, from the Backup vault drop-down list, select the necessary backup vault.
For a backup vault to be displayed in the Backup vault list, it must be created in the AWS Backup console as described in AWS Documentation. If no custom backup vaults exist in the selected AWS Region, the list will contain the default backup vault only.
Consider the following:
- Click Save.
- To save changes made to the backup policy settings, click Apply.